But if you would like to find out if this top selling body-shaping method is actually going to work for you, then just spend only a
few minutes for your health to get the program to lose weight, burn fat, shape up the body and to build lean muscle and find the answer for your questions such as how to feel younger at 40?
This system is about weight lifting training. It has its own unique way to perform weight lifting exercises. What you will like most about it is, that it includes exercises for all ages and levels. So there is no age limitation for you!
It also includes a lot of information about dieting, working out (for all levels), building muscle, getting motivated, supplements and advanced training and many other important factors. It has a lot of recommendations about what to eat and what you shouldn’t eat.
What Does the F4X Mean?
In a nutshell, F4X stands for Focus-4-Exercises and it’s based on the 4 key moves. These are the four key moves:
- Squats (dumbbells at sides of thighs)
- Incline presses or flat-bench presses or push ups
- Bent-over rows (two-arm or one arm at the time versions)
- Dumbbell upright rows
It is an eBook contains 101 Pages in 14 chapters.
The basics of the workout program constitute four fundamental exercises. Those exercises are squats, incline or flat bench presses bent-over rows, and dumbbell upright rows. The exercises are recommended depending on your shape and experience. However, the combined exercises only take less than ninety minutes per week. This is the author’s philosophy that “Exercise hard for a short amount of time.”
The program gives you advises about food diet – what you should and shouldn’t eat, how much you should eat, and when you should eat it. It will make you feel and look years younger with a healthier body.
You’ll receive 5 special reports:
- The Quick Start Workout Guide
- Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets
- Ultimate Health & Happiness Secrets
- Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets
- Ultimate Sex And Anti-Aging Secrets
The program is divided into three phases:
Phase One, F4X LEAN: if you just get started with weight lifting and working out then it is a great phase. You can even remain on the Lean Workout phase all your life. With nutritional tips, you can easily lose a lot of weight and get your body in shape. The workout time for this phase is about 90 minutes per week, divided in working out 3 times a week.
Phase Two, F4X SHAPE: This phase requires more workouts from you, but you still workout only 3 days a week. The difference is, that the workout time takes now around 1 hour each day you do them. The reason is because the goal of the Shape phase is adding a bit more shapely muscle and your belly.
Phase Three, F4X BUILD: This phase goes into a extreme muscle building type of workouts which will give you an appearance of a bodybuilder. In this phase you will work out much more. The weight training contains more exercises and it is being done on 4 days per a week and perform different exercises.
Sunday you perform workouts for Chest, Back and Abs. Monday for Quads, Hamstrings and Calves. Tuesday for Shoulders and Arms. Thursday for Legs, Chest and Back.
NO! You don’t need to go to the gym. All you need is a dumbbell set and an adjustable bench. They even included some tips on
how to perform the workouts for the Lean phase without any dumbbells (in chapter 2).
Chapter 8 is specified for working out at home. The F4X All-Dumbbell Workout – Instant At-Home, New-Body Solution. It contains different workouts with
- This 14 chapter book is easy to read and organized well.
- The diet system is natural, quick, and effective.
- There’s no need to participate in expensive gym programs. You can work out at home.
- Exercises can be done in less than 30 minutes and not time consuming or boring.
- You don’t need special tool. Just a dumbbell set.
- In chapter two there are exercises without dumbbells.
- Easy to follow exercises which can be done by anyone. Age is not important.
- Joint gentle exercises, which is being complaint by many people these days.
- Exclusive explanation about nutrition and dieting.
- There is no related videos to see if everything is Ok or not.
- There is no warming tip for beginning training.
- No special meal plan and no recipes. But are detailed information about eating.
Old School New Body F4X Training System is the most effective workout plan available. You will amazingly be impressed with the quickness and ease in which you can naturally lose weight and getting in shape. There is also muscle building aspect. You can even remain on Phase one for as long as you like or forever.