Everybody wants to be fit. But the problem with our daily schedules like work, kids and other duties make it hard to squeeze in time to get ourselves in shape.
So what if there’s a way to spend a little time and yet get the results we want, which is losing weight and fat. No need to say it doesn’t involve running or jogging on a treadmill for hours or doing any other long cardio activities. That’s what Craig Ballantyne’s 6 Minutes to Skinny plan says it can do. How to get skinny? Our review takes in inside look at this fat loss system by which you can easily get skinny.
What is 6 Minutes to Skinny?
The program is created to take on fat loss, something that a lot of us have to deal with. Even if you’re in relatively good shape, you may like to get rid of some extra fat in specific areas to become a member of skinny people. If you fall under one of these categories but don’t want to spend hours in the gym or running on a treadmill there’s another solution to get skinny.
Backed by years of scientific research, the system veers away from the traditional restrictive skinny diet and the workout plans that make you spend hours in the gym to get skinny.
Instead it teaches you how to speed up your metabolism by eating the proper foods to get skinny. The program tells you how to get skinny by means of food lists and the ones that you have to avoid from. There are recipes also included that will help keep your energy up while helping your body burn fat quicker as we call it skinny diet.
When it comes to workout, gone are the long workout sessions. In their place are short, easy to do exercises that don’t require you to have exercise tools or access to a gym.
Who is Craig Ballantyne?
Craig Ballantyne is a famous fitness guru who’s been featured in top fitness magazines like Men’s Health. His specialty lies in fat loss and muscle gain. He is also known for being very scientific in his approach and does a lot of research in many fields such as skinny abs, skinny people, skinny men, etc.
You’ll realize that in his plan there are a lot of scientific basis provided in the materials. The one other special information about his training methods is that he is a firm believer that you don’t need to do tons of cardio work to lose weight or fat in order to get skinny. And there are more efficient and better ways to get skinny.
Inside 6 Minutes to Skinny
The system isn’t just one book but consists of many books and video guides. All of which contain priceless about how to get skinny. These are the components of the plan.
- Program Manual– this is the main book that gives us an overview and acts as guide to users. It tells us what the program is all about and the things you should avoid from. It has many different tips included inside so while it might seem like skipping through chapters and just browsing will be a faster way to get through things, it doesn’t really pay off later on since you lose some important weight loss tips and information.
- Video Guides– these are a group of short videos and are among the most valuable things in the package. They explain the variety movements and show us how to do them. I like how the author divided the videos so that each only lasts a few minutes long. They are also divided by section so you can choose which one you want to watch. As an example, there’s one video for legs and buttocks, then another one that discusses how to lose fat all over the body to get skinny.
- 7 Day Fast Start Guide– this is the quick starter guide and helps us navigate through things from the beginning. It guides us on what to eat, what to avoid to maximize fat burning. It tells us which videos to watch for each specific part. This guides us get through the first week, so no guessing on our part is needed, just follow the steps laid out.
- Recipe Book– this includes the different healthy recipes we can use. There are also fat loss shake recipes. This works in tandem with the Nutrition Guide. Also included are some morning metabolic recipes that are created to help our bodies burn more fat.
- Nutrition Guide– this guide includes diet information, snack tips, skinny diet and other guidelines on how to make effective changes to our lifestyle. They aren’t like other diet or weight loss programs that are very restricting, nor is there a need to make major changes in your current lifestyle. The food guide also has instructions on how to easily prepare foods and drinks for yourself as well as the family.
- It really works. I think with diet and weight loss programs, that’s the main goal, and this one gets the job done, through differently from your old diet methods.
- It is easy to be followed. There are no subtle diet rules or special foods to eat. There is also no complicated training program that one needs to learn.
- Very short amount of time required. For anyone who has a busy lifestyle and very little free time, this is a big factor. The exercise movements as well as the recipes are not time taking. And you won’t spend hours in the gym.
- No need to make fundamental changes in lifestyle. Because the time spent on the workouts aren’t much. They are easy to be added into one’s regular schedule.
- No need to buy or have exercise tools. This means you don’t have to get any other equipment or membership to a gym. This makes things affordable since you can do everything at home.
- The way Craig Ballantyne sets all the things down makes it sound very easy, maybe too easy. This may make some people will slack off or not take it seriously.
This review looks at a unique weight loss method that does not rely on traditional cardio or the lengthy exercise sessions. It makes small but effective changes in our eating and training to make them efficiently teach our bodies how to lose fat to get skinny and burn fat better. With a few time a day it is able to bring fat loss results to anyone.